Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Imaging and Mental Flash

I love listening to my grandpa because he tells me about when they used to read text on computer screens or even used to read books that they had to hold in their hands. He pulled one out of the attic for me to read for fun. It was called Watership Down. I did enjoy doing it for a while, but it was pretty heavy. My biceps were hurting within only a few minutes. I guess I haven't exercised much lately. Plus, even though it was interesting, I got rather impatient after a while. At the rate I was reading, it could'a took me like 6 or 7 hours to finish the thing. I downloaded it from Pandora and imaged it via mental flash in only 7 minutes. Although I admire them for taking so much time to absorb the old stories, I'm glad we have imaging and mental flash, to be honest.